Saturday, April 21, 2007

A Quick Trip to Indianapolis





Mom and I went to Indy today for a quick trip to the bassoon doctor (and spent a lot of time shoe shopping). It was nice to just spend time with her, but I'm really tired from all that driving. Anyway, on our way out of town, we stopped at an amazing doggie boutique....where, of course I was a good dogmom and got Otis a new toy. Before anyone accuses me of favoring Otis (that's not likely), just remember that George only loves carrots and me--occasionally he'll give Bill attention, but only if carrots or a walk are involved--so toys aren't necessary. Otis does the craziest thing with toys: if there's a squeaker, he'll immediately locate and destroy that part of the toy--but he can't hear, so how does he know about it? Bill was especially excited by the new toy as the caterpillar has 8 legs for him to pull on when they play tug so apparently, that's great for their daily WWF matches in our living room.

No comments: