Sunday, November 4, 2007

We Finally Did It!!!!!


FINALLY!!!! We are out of the Bevo!!! It has been a long-ish process (longer if you count when we started wanting to move), but we are completely moved out--of course, we are nowhere near completely moved in! The official moving day was Thursday and it was actually a great day for moving--no rain and it was surprisingly warm for the first day of November. I will say that moving in November totally beats my standard moving time of mid-August.

There were soooo many boxes---the next time I say that I have nothing to wear is really a big fat lie. I will learn to purge...of course there are 8 closets (not counting the basement) in our new house so maybe I just need to be better organized with my clothes. Bill and the dogs can share a closet and they'd still have room to spare.

Greg, Jenny, Matt and Erin are all coming into town this weekend for Bill's thesis defense so it'll be a rush to get the boxes unpacked......if only George and Otis had thumbs like Fonzi Bear (apparently the picture is of Kermit and Fonzi moving somewhere).






2 comments:

Unknown said...

I can't wait to see photos of the new place.

Good luck Bill on the big presentations. Sorry we can't come down to celebrate with everyone!

Unknown said...

How was the party weekend?